Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Aspirations and Memories

The past few weeks have been relief after stress after relief as I powered through the last few exams of the HSC assessment block.

Not only did my social life, health, and free time suffer immensely (I spent a week stuck in bed having to study with the feeble energy I had remaining) but I've lost time to play as much Frisbee as I had before.

It brought back a few happy memories.

Longest Day 2006:
This was my first tournament that I played, I remember the night before I couldn't sleep I was so excited to be out having this sort of fun and time with my friends.
The day of sand surf and beach ultimate was sweet. Things that happened in no particular order:
  • I lost my first ultrastar that I'd bought in the surf. Andy told me that's why you don't use white discs at the beach.
  • Tom did a keg stand.
  • Noble found some 2 year olds bikini and wore it to get sweet tan lines. He later had to stay home bceuase of sunstroke and severe peeling.
  • Mango eating competitions
  • Fruit eating competitions
  • So much fruit.
  • Fun games, good spirit.
Mixed Nats was good. Played with Manly.
Shirts were fun.

Aspirations

We finished the HSC and this means I'm going to try and be drunk for as much of the next week as possible before embarking on a personal development program.

Goal:
Tomorrow night is my first NSL Summer League 2008 game. To celebrate and get drunk, every time a certain event happens I have to take a shot/swig of whatever I'm drinking. I have Mark and Tiger in on it as well.

However, I don't want to annoy my team or the other team which may mean some bench time.

No comments: