Monday, December 31, 2007

Teaching New People

Teaching new people can be frustrating for some people having little tolerance for those who aren't as good, or have no idea what's going on. Like explaining the force, or how to tell people to clear.

My training log for yesterday would have been 11 hours of walking around at work. In that time I clear up a lot of tables and I get pretty bored. Specifically it involves just taking up all the dirty plates after a meal and then taking them to the kitchen for the kitchen hand, who also gets bored and does weird things to pass the time, like sing songs when I go into the kitchen and swear a lot.

I realised.
A good cut is like a good meal eaten off these tables.
Wheather the meal is good or not, you have to clear the table at the end of the meal just like a cut.
You could try and eat off the used plates, but it wouldn't be as good and all its really doing is getting in the way of any other meal getting placed on the table.

I'll try that one next time someone doesn't understand.

No comments: