Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It was that good.

We are no longer negative points on our div 2 table.

Friskee managed to pull a draw against the Mac Uni team.

Friskee came together as a team and we played putting all the weeks training into play.
We busted a zone for the first time, the handlers handled, the poppers popped the wing deeps flew.

It was magic.

Piers, Timill and Jimmy wanted Aussie Thunder to be the best pommy d in juniors world.
Tonight we practiced it, and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

The team did however sustain a few injuries.
Alex Peters while in the wall jumping up for a bid, landed and twisted her ankle very badly.
Ange later at Div 1 got decked (not sure of the complete details)
Loren and Sali are broken.

I played a lot more popping and wing deep, as well as playing more in the wall.
I'm glad my fitness can take it now, have a lot more to go.

My knee is slightly something wrong with it right now.

No comments: