Thursday, June 19, 2008

VICTORY FOR SEMFEL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOO

Its 2:05 am, Thursday 19th of June and I'm happy.
I just played 6 hours straight of online poker.
Played over 400 hands....
Outlasted a field of 2700 players to come first.

Had an EXTREMELY lucky start - some idiots quadrupled me up in a single hand.
My lowest point was about 8 big blinds, with my top being 4 500 000 chips (from a starting stack of 1500)
Played a very good middle game, adapting to my opponents (weather they're idiots or not, tight/loose etc)
I had awesome patience. (6 hours of it)
I played sort of badly after a big hand when it got to Heads up, the last hand was probably a bit too much of a loose play, but I did go in with an advantage and won.
I never went to any show down an underdog (i was very happy with this)
And funnily my biggest pay offs weren't aces (which i got 3x over the night, but never won moer than 3bb off anyone since bb and sb folded to small raise...

I played position very well.
Played a solid tight aggressive game.

So what did i win after 6 hours of grinding?
$15!
... could have worked for an hour to get that.

1 comment:

JdR said...

That's just frickin' awesmoe!

AWESMOE I TELL YOU!

AWESMOE!