Sunday, March 30, 2008

Camp Memories ...

Camp memories, before I forget them.

I wanted to try and mark handlers on d a bit more since I seem to know where they go a little bit more (plus they usually run less)

I was marked up against buttons probably about 20m outside of the endzone around the middle, force backhand.

No clean cuts are coming in, and I'm thinking dont get broken by buttons, dont get broken by buttons, as hard as it is to do, he breaks all day long.

Its about stall seven, when I feel this brush against my neck touching my hair coming over my right shoulder, his right hand forehand side. its too low for a hammer so I think what the hell was that.

Blade, back right corner, straight past my head over my shoulder high release.

I mean damn, thats creative handling.

Also, the 1km run and then throws was probably the second worst feeling ive ever had from fitness training. sore and wanted to throw up then had to throw test!

No comments: