Monday, April 28, 2008

Just a peek of Nationals

Well got back from Nationals on Sunday night, wow was that an experience.

You know we spent a few months conditioning our bodies and the last week resting for it, and I found out why.

Nationals was 4 days of abusing my body, just about everything except my cardio was put under stress, pain and damage.

My Chest (hurt from bad lay out)
Ankles (Still recovering from a sprain)
Stomach (So much dirty maccas, hungry jacks, kfc, and subway)
My feet (ruined by running as usual)
Back
Knee (someone laid out into it, I'm on crutches now with a sprained knee)
Liver (2 Panadol, 2 Neurofen, for the knee and I'm not sure how much beer on the saturday night)
My Mind (Went crazy waiting in the emergency ward of the hospital to be told "You're knee is sprained, just RICE it... heres some crutches!"

But damn
That was an amazing few days some of the most enjoyable ever. It was so good to be able to play at that level and even come last.

Can't wait till next year.

No comments: