Monday, April 21, 2008

Nationals!

Nationals is two sleeps away.

I'm going to refrain from making any sort of predictions due to how shocking my Share the Love series picks were, instead here is a list of things to look out for:

  • Alex Semfel (esquire) has informed me that he is going to get a layout block on Jimmy Tod-Hill and sky Piers.
  • The 'pool of bloggers', aka Pool A. Whilst our teams play one another, myself, Semfel, Owen, Rubes and JdR attempt increasingly difficult touch typing exercises. If no clear winner is drawn from this, we move to a foot race.
  • Which (decidedly male) ultimate player will I drunkenly declare my love to this time? My money is on Mike Nield.
  • Tom 'Brazenhead' Watson discovers that there is sound cause for the 'Oh, Canberra? Nah, they haven't changed' rationale. Canberra? Nah, they haven't changed. They will struggle to make the nine-als.
In the meantime I am going to listen to Rage Against the Machine nonstop. See you all at Nationals.

T.

No comments: