Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Certain Loss of Identity... and a Fak social cell idea!

Share the love was a good team bonding experience, it was easy to tell how much we'd grown as a team, the start of the day you would have heard something like

"...
...
mark?"

"I'm Alex, I'm the one with the hat,"

I gave my hat to Mark to see if we could trick them or not.

"Semwhat?"
'Seinfeld whatever,"

Tonight I played poker at DY RSL came 15th out of a field of about 120, i pulled a bad beat on the bounty I all in out of position (short stacked like 3x bb) QTs I raise all in, bounty player calls with Ace's i hit straight on turn. Ouch.

But the good news is Tiger said he was addicted to facebook poker.
Maybe a poker day/night tournament would be a good fakulti social cell idea (from tiger)

No comments: