Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just one of those great days

I'm in such an optimistic life and Frisbee mood right now.

I've been feeling fitter and faster than ever before. When I run and jump I feel that much lighter.

Fakulti training has been challenging me and forcing me to improve more quickly and consistently than I have at any other period of my ultimate playing career.

The Worlds no drinking policy has actually saved me a lot of money, time and effort, though I've learnt it still won't save you from other people's drunken antics. I got picked up and dropped in a hole dug by drunk people at a small beach party I went to.

I really enjoy the Fakulti style of play, a smooth calm solid offense, reminds me of the NSB waterpolo style we had which was near silent against yelling screaming teams.

Also, I went to the Faculty welcome for Sydney Uni and they had an awesome free BBQ with free drinks, burgers, various vege wraps, sausage sandwiches and best of all drumsticks.

No comments: